Westweld II™ - Pro Series Vinyl Double-Hung
NEW CONSTRUCTION VINYL WINDOWS...
The Westweld II™ window combines energy efficiency, great looks and impressive features. Check out the following list of standard features and available options and we think you will find the Westweld II is a great choice for your new construction project.
More Standard Features:
Westweld II™ Standard Features:
- 3/4" Clear Insulated Glass is standard with numerous glazing options available, such as our energy saving high-performance Low-E with argon gas which achieves the Energy Star rating in all fifty states.
- Built-in brickmold profile J-channel w/ extruded 1 3/4" nail fin for efficient new construction installation. Fame depth is 3 1/4".
- Optional vinyl interior frame extensions for 4 9/16" and 6 9/16" wall depths reduce job-site labor expense. Clip for wood interior frame extensions is also available.
- Matching picture window and architectural shapes with 3/4" insulated glass are available. The beveled exterior frame and brickmold J-channel look of the Westweld II Series provides a pleasant appearance that complements any exterior style.
- Fusion welded frame and sash construction produces a strong, long lasting, leak proof joint that will provide years of trouble free service.
- The Westweld II utilizes a sloped sill design, not a pocket sill found on many vinyl double hung windows. This means that water flows off the sill faster and cleaning debris from the sill of the window is much easier.
- Both top and bottom sashes tilt in for easy cleaning from inside the home.
- Sashes are weather-stripped with two rows of high performance fin-seal weather-stripping to minimize air infiltration. The fully weather-stripped and interlocking meeting rail provides a tight, secure seal between the sashes.
- Positive locking cam action sash locks provide secure closure by drawing the top and bottom sash close together.
- High quality AAMA Certified vinyl used in the frame and sash construction is warranted to not crack, pit, or corrode under normal use. The color is through and through, meaning the only maintenance required is an occasional cleaning with soap and water.
- Several grid between the glass (GBG) options allow you to customize the look of the Westweld II to match any architectural style.
- Optional extruded aluminum half or full screen is strong and long lasting.
- Euro-White color for a pleasing appearance.
- Frame accessory grooves allow the Westweld II to be adapted to many different situations.
A great choice for new construction...
The Westweld II window strikes a great balance between energy efficiency, appearance, ease of installation and value.
The Westweld II has a matching picture window that provides the necessary curb appeal you desire for your new home.
Whatever your specific window needs are, West Window can provide a custom solution for your next project. Contact a sales representative to discuss your project needs.
||// West vinyl windows are independently tested for structural strength, air infiltration resistance, water management performance, and forced entry resistance. In addition to these rigorous AAMA tests, West Window voluntarily certifies its products with a third party agency, National Accreditation and Management Institute, to assure the consumer that the windows they purchase are constructed to the same high standards to which they were tested.