Sunvue II™ - For Replacement or New Construstion
Enhance your home, Enjoy the view...
The Sunvue II was designed with a single goal in mind — to be the best vinyl single hung window in the business. The super strong center meeting rail with aluminum I-beam reinforcement is secured to the window frame with screws and heavy-duty die-cast metal brackets, not plastic clips like many vinyl single hungs. Heavy wall vinyl extrusions add mass and strength to the sash and frame, giving the Sunvue II a decidedly solid feel when it is opened and closed.
Sunvue II™ Standard Features:
- 3/4" Insulated Glass with optional internal grids.
- Beveled sash rails with bead detail.
- Extra high sill for improved water control, with unique sash to sill interlock feature for added strength and rigidity. True sloped sill improves water run-off and allows easy cleaning.
- Interlocking sash rails for improved air resistance. Bottom sash stiles have three rows of high performance fin seal weather-stripping for a superior seal between the frame and sash. A composite bulb seal on the bottom sash provides an excellent seal between the sash and window sill.
- Night Latches allow partial ventilation of the window while opposing complete opening.
- Large sash lift rail has a graceful curved contour which makes raising and lowering the sash much easier.
- Sash locks are high quality cam type which securely hold the sash and meeting rail together to seal out drafts. Two locks are standard on windows over 24 inches in width.
In addition to being a sturdy and well-built window, the Sunvue II excels in appearance as well. Elegant bevels on the frame, sash, and meeting rail create a rich, sculptured look. Check out the long list of features below and we believe you'll find the Sunvue II to be a great choice for your remodeling or new construction project.
More Standard Features:
Sash tilt retainers have a concealed mechanism for a neat appearance and long service life.
Extruded, pre-punched 1-1/2" new construction nailing fin provides extra installation clearance and greater flashing and sealing surface area. Sunvue II™ Replacement Windows do not require a nailing fin and come with head expander, sill angle and installation screws.
Low profile frame receiver grooves on the inside and outside for adding accessory pieces, such as exterior brickmold, siding J-channel, and interior frame extensions. Many others are available.
Extruded aluminum half height screen (optional) is available. Extruded Aluminum is much stronger than the roll-formed aluminum screens frequently found on many vinyl windows.
Frame and sash corners are mitered and fusion welded for strength, durability, and long life.
- Energy-saving glass options, argon gas
- Several screen wire options (aluminum wire standard)
- Colonial, Squared Diamond, and Contoured grids between the glass (GBG)
- Sash reinforcements for high wind zone applications
- Mullion for combination units
- Available in white and tan
- Numerous snap-in vinyl accessories, including:
- Exterior J-Channel for siding application
- Exterior Brickmold and bottom cover
- Interior Frame Extensions available for several common wall thicknesses
- Vinyl Face Fins for exterior overlap installation
Sunvue II™ Slider
All Sunvue II Sliders have adjustable brass rollers and independent weep chambers to assure effective water runoff.
2 Section Slider
OX or XO
3 Section Slider
View Website >>
STRUCTURAL FOAM SPACER
West Windows are custom made with the latest Warm Edge Technology - Super Spacer® - the world's only 100% foam, NO-Metal Warm Edge spacing system. Super Spacer® blocks the heat escape path, reduces the risk of condensation, retains optional gas between the panes, and provides one of the best thermal performances in the industry.
||// West vinyl windows are independently tested for structural strength, air infiltration resistance, water management performance, and forced entry resistance. In addition to these rigorous AAMA tests, West Window voluntarily certifies its products with a third party agency, National Accreditation and Management Institute, to assure the consumer that the windows they purchase are constructed to the same high standards to which they were tested.