Dualvue II™ - For Replacement or New Construction
The popular Dualvue welded vinyl double hung window has been the "workhorse" of our vinyl window line for many years. Its good looks, features, and versatility have made it a great choice for use in both new construction and replacement window projects. The Dualvue II continues the legacy of the original Dualvue with added features and benefits that will maintain its status as one of the best vinyl window values on the market today.
More Standard Features:
Dualvue II™ Standard Features
- 3/4" Insulated Glass for energy efficiency and sound reduction.
- Beveled sash rails with bead detail.
- Extra high sill for improved water control, with unique sash to sill interlock feature for added strength and rigidity. True sloped sill improves water run-off and allows easy cleaning.
- Interlocking sash rails for improved air resistance. Sash stiles have three rows of high performance fin seal weather-stripping for a superior seal between the frame and sash. A composite bulb seal on the bottom sash provides an excellent seal between the sash and window sill.
- Night Latches allow partial ventilation of the window while providing extra security
- Large lift and pull rails have a graceful curved contour which makes raising and lowering the sashes much easier.
Dualvue II™ Double Hung Vinyl Windows
- Sash locks are high quality cam type which pull sashes together at the meeting rail. Two locks are standard on windows over 24 inches in width.
- Sash tilt retainers have a concealed mechanism for a neat appearance and long service life.
- Extruded, pre-punched 1-1/2" new construction nailing fin provides extra installation clearance and greater flashing and sealing surface area. Dualvue II Replacement Windows do not require a nailing fin and come with head expander, sill angle, jamb adjusters, and installation screws.
- Low profile frame receiver grooves on the inside and outside for adding accessory pieces, such as exterior brickmold, siding J-channel, and interior frame extensions. Many others are available.
- Extruded aluminum full or half height screens (optional) are available. Extruded Aluminum is much stronger than the roll-formed aluminum screens frequently found on many vinyl windows.
- Frame and sash corners are mitered and fusion welded for strength, durability, and long life.
make window cleaning easy. Both sashes tilt into the room for fast, easy cleaning... or can be completely removed. Unlike some windows with "pocket" sill designs, the Dualvue's sloped sill makes cleaning debris from the window sill effortless.
// West vinyl windows are independently tested for structural strength, air infiltration resistance, water management performance, and forced entry resistance. In addition to these rigorous AAMA tests, West Window voluntarily certifies its products with a third party agency, National Accreditation and Management Institute, to assure the consumer that the windows they purchase are constructed to the same high standards to which they were tested.
- Many glass options, argon gas
- Several screen wire options (aluminum wire standard)
- Colonial, Squared Diamond, and Contoured grids between the glass (GBG)
- Sash reinforcements for high wind zone applications
- Mullion for combination units
- Available in White and Tan
- Numerous snap-in vinyl accessories, including:
- Exterior J-Channel for siding application
- Exterior Brickmold and bottom cover
- Mullion for multiple window installation
- Interior Sheetrock and Wood Return Receivers
- Interior Frame Extensions available for several common wall thicknesses
- Vinyl Face Fins for exterior overlap installation